Folding Arm Awnings
Protect your family, and your furniture from that harsh Brisbane sun with our selection of beautiful, practical folding arm awnings. The classic awnings are built tough and we bring 50 combined years experience to your project – ensuring they’re installed well too. Folding arm awnings are the versatile, classic awning option. Our team will help you choose the right fitting for maximum sun protection and for maximum value-adding to your property.
Why choose folding arm awnings for your Brisbane home?
Folding Arm Awnings are designed for sun protection and extend your outdoor living area. This awning is mounted directly onto your wall or under the eave; special brackets have been designed to accommodate this mounting. These awnings can be extended or retracted by either a manual crank drive or motorised either way the awning can be fully extended or only partially extended.
Variable Pitch Arms are an optional extra which allows greater adjustment in both vertical and horizontal pitch. Care must be taken when winding the variable pitch arms.
- A weather box is an optional extra
- Full Cassette Folding Arm Awnings allows the fabric to be fully protected when rolled in.
- Motorised awnings offer ease of operation with wireless remote control, giving you full control to operate the awning at a click of a button to protect against direct sun or for shade. All motorised awnings use the market leading somfy motors that are very high quality and include a 5 year warranty.
- Motion sensors can be hidden away in the front bar of your motorised awning. Once the wind blows and the awning starts to move around, the sensor is activated and the awning will automatically close.
- Wind sensors can be fitted near your motorised awning and will activate when they get continuous seconds of wind at the speed specified by the sensor. The Awning will then automatically close.
- Fabric … The preferred fabric is Acrylic, but Mesh can be also used. (Please ask for advice.)
*The most common cause for repairs is high winds and storms. Always roll up awnings in high winds and storms.