The type of blind or shutters you install can make or break the entire style of your home. You need to be sure that the style of blind complements your property. You can certainly improve the aesthetic of your home with the right internal shutters. Brisbane homeowners have several choices – but choosing the right window furnishings should not be a rush job. And it certainly is not always an easy one. It takes knowledge, research and often professional advice to ensure you are getting the shutters you need.
So, slow down for a minute and take some time to research internal shutters.
Why choose PVC over timber or aluminium?
Like anything, there are benefits to each option. However, investing in PVC shutters in Brisbane homes is a wise decision. Here is why.
- Privacy without sacrifice – not only do PVC shutters block out prying eyes while giving you complete control over your view, they also offer sound insulation from those noisy neighbours.
- Energy efficient – blocking out the neighbours is benefit enough, but reflecting that summer heat and UV rays will not only keep you cooler in the warm QLD weather, it will save you money on cooling. In addition, they’ll keep the heat inside in winter.
- Colour options – you don’t have to install white internal shutters! When you use a professional installer of Riviera AL PVC shutters, you gain access to an impressive range of 12 different solid colour options. You will have no trouble finding the perfect colour for your property.
- Durable and yet affordable – these are made from quality aluminium and PVC, which means they’re built to last. The durability and affordability makes them the perfect option for high end rentals, Airbnb’s, or your own home. You don’t need to spend a fortune on shutters to get high quality style, you just need the right ones.
- Warranty – if you opt for Riviera AL, they offer a 10 year warranty on product and 5 year warranty on component hardware and paint finish.
What makes PVC shutters better than aluminium?
While the price tag of aluminium shutters is definitely appealing, they do have their shortcomings. Aluminium is noisy and has a ‘hard’ aesthetic. Not exactly the welcoming vibe you want to achieve.
What makes PVC better than timber shutters?
Timber shutters are certainly durable and easy to clean but as they aren’t moisture resistant so they don’t stand up well to the South East Queensland humidity.
Before choosing your shutters, take into consideration your style, budget and desired durability. There are many kinds of shutters and window furnishings that could work in your property so talk to a professional to find out the best option for you.